MOC-35343 B1 Battle Droid
From The Designer-2bricksofficial
“One of the most iconic sci-fi character designs in modern history – the B1 Battle Droid, foot soldier of the Trade Federation and later the Confederacy of Independent Systems, the main antagonists of the Clone Wars (which star wars fans first heard about in 1977, and finally got to see on screen in 2002) is here for you to build and enjoy!
This model lovingly recreates the iconic droid extremely faithfully at what I am calling “midi scale” – it scales with a great number of other droids and characters which I will be uploading here in time to allow you to build up a collection of figures which you can be proud to have on a desk or a shelf!
The design is highly poseable, with ball joints for each of the major joints, nimble fingers, and a head that can rotate, and a neck which can move forward and back. The droid can be placed into a “folded” configuration much like we see them in The Phantom Menace, and comes with a removable pack and Blaster.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 319 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.