MOC-81348 DRG BR 01
From The Designer- Germanrailwaybuilder
“Background Story: Before the BR01 series gained the reputation of “German Express Locomotive”, Borsig (01 001-008) and AEG (01 009-010) delivered 10 pre-series locomotives to the German Reich Railways (DRG).
This It all started on 01 008, it is still preserved today and handed over to DRG on January 10, 1926. However, locomotives were still ahead of their time at that time, because many lines and railway stations were not yet ready for 20t axle loads.
Therefore, in the first few years of operation, the operating routes are still very limited. The test of the new locomotive was delayed as a result. The model represents the real prototype as perfectly as possible and should not be omitted in any layout.
In the design process, the focus this time is on appearance, which is why this locomotive is more suitable for experienced builders. The filigree structure can be a bit difficult to build in some places, but there is something you can do to create a perfect model. Due to the true scale of the famous steam locomotive, especially in the chassis area, the model also needs a true radius (at least R72). The model can be driven by an L motor. The battery box is located in the bidding document and the infrared receiver in the driver’s cab: details can be viewed in the driver’s cab.“
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 1423 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.