MOC-48077 6 宽 Santa Fe EMD E8B (B-Unit)
” i´m from Germany. I Love the American Cargo and Passenger Trains, so i made some MOCs for them.
This is my Variation of the Santa Fe EMD E8 Locomotive from the 1940s to 1950s.
The Model contains 672 Parts, is 6 Studs Wide and (without Magnets) 42 Studs long. The Locomotive is equipped with a Hub Dummy for Powered Up.
The Yellow sideline was not that easy to accomplish, but i think i did a decent Job. You are welcome to contact me about any questions, suggestions or requests. “
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 587 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.