MOC-53879 Modular Pub
From The Designer- Versteinert
“Finally there is an easy way to build a pub for your modular city. It is on the first floor of an old three-story house with a bar and some chairs and tables. After the cozy, small room became too small, the owner simply broke through the wall to the neighboring building and set up some arcade machines here. An outside staircase leads to the spacious apartment on the first floor with kitchen and toilet room. It also extends over both houses. Whoever lives here has a special affinity for sewing. Accordingly, there is a modern sewing room on the second floor. With the outside staircase, the building can be used as an end to a row of houses. If the building is completely integrated in a row of houses, the outside staircase becomes a narrow alley, as it is often found in old towns. Therefor please also take a look at the attached pictures, where I showed this case. The instructions contain very few building techniques that one perhaps could call “illegal”. They allow more innovative details. Non of these create excessive tension in the parts. Some parts/submodels are a bit fragile while building, but become stable when finished and attached to the main model. Overall, this modular building is absolutely stable and as playable as the original modular buildings. Only in a few details this modular building could be somewhat less stable than the original ones.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 2322 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.