MOC-63888 Micro Solo Millennium-Falcon
From The Designer-Ron_mcphatty
“My 50th Rb submission is Lando Calrissian’s Kessel Run Millennium Falcon from Solo: A Space Wars Story. The ship is a reworking of my old Micro Millennium Falcon. Solo Millennium Falcon: 346 pieces (without stand), 16.3cm long. WARNING: the printed cockpit cone piece doesn’t come in white so you will need to print and cut out a very small custom sticker, downloadable alongside the instructions file. The structure is mostly the same as my old Falcon, the obvious difference is that almost everything is a different colour. I’ve made some improvements to the strength too, the top mandible connections are now slightly more substantial and so are the protruding areas of the roof, aI’ve also adjusted the interior and added the escape pod. I’ve been tinkering with this for a long time so I’m really pleased to have finally finished the ship that made the Kessel Run in 14 parsecs …excuse me, 12 parsecs!”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 384 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.