MOC-65797 Micro Nubian Royal Starship & Sith Infiltrator
From The Designer -Ron_mcphatty
“From Space Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace, here are the Naboo Royal Starship and Sith Infiltrator. Royal Starship: 298 pieces, 32.1cm long, Sith Infiltrator: 64 pieces, 10.9cm long. The J-Tyle 327 Nubian Royal Starship is big, 75m in universe and about 30cm long at this scale, and it’s the biggest micro big ship I’ve attempted. It’s fairly flat so including an interior was tricky, using so many slope bricks along the nose meant that it’s mostly a 2-stud wide corridor with a slightly wider space at the back. Included are a few micro figures, they aren’t to scale but do add to the otherwise bare interior I think. I have to admit the MOC thumbnail render shows the ship in metallic silver but I’ve build the ship in light grey. However, it is easy to get a durable paint job on offical bricks, look up vinyl dye spray paint if you’re interested. Darth Maul’s Sith Infiltrator the Scimitar was a satisfying little project, I’ve always enjoyed reversing the direction of studs and so the challenge of getting the lower dish of the ‘ball’ to face downwards was great fun. I’ve tried to replicated the colour patterns on the hull that are barely visible in the film but are very clear on many of the toys and models.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 393 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.