MOC-67085 Carnival Dream
From The Designer – bru_bri_mocs
“The Carnival Dream is a cruise ship operated by the Carnival Cruise Line, she is the lead vessel of the Dream-class, an evolution from the Conquest-class design.
The most notable feature of this ship, and of the other Dream-class and derived Vista-class ships, is a half-mile long exterior promenade on deck 5 with four Jacuzzis situated along the edge of the promenade.
All the iconic features of the Carnival Dream are faithfully recreated in this 1:400 scale / 30 inches long model of the ship.
I used some new techniques while designing this MOC, such as the lower deck’s sloping windows under the lifeboats level, and the bow superstructure decks.
Carnival Dream features:
Size in centimeters: 74,4 x 14,8 x 17,8
Size in inches: 29,3 x 5,8 x 7
Size in studs: 93 x 18,5 x 22,2
Weight: 2,72 kg / 95,9 oz
Style: Creator / Creator Expert
This model is not designed to float.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 2115 parts , the parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER SHIO MOCS FROM bru_bri_mocs