MOC-68011 Mein Schiff 3
From The Designer – bru_bri_mocs
“First of her class, the Mein Schiff 3 is a german cruise ship operated by TUI Cruises;
this 293 mt (almost 1000 ft) long vessel has modern shape with a tapered hull and a bright superstructure, very similar to the design of the Vista class ships of Holland America Line, Costa Crociere and Cunard Line.
Benefiting my precedent experience on “Koningsdam” MOC, that is very similar to this model, I designed this 1:400 scale model of the ship improving some techniques – such as the lifeboats and the rear design – and using a lot of transparent parts as well as dark tan tiles.
Mein Schiff 3 features:
Size in centimeters: 74,5 x 10,4 x 16,8
Size in inches: 29,3 x 4,1 x 6,6
Size in studs: 93,2 x 13 x 21
Weight: 2,45 kg / 86,6 oz
Style: Creator / Creator Expert
This model is not designed to float.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 3104 parts , the parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER SHIO MOCS FROM bru_bri_mocs