MOC-67085 Pascal Lota
From The Designer – bru_bri_mocs
“The Pascal Lota is an Italian fast cruiseferry owned by Corsica Ferries – Sardinia Ferries, previously in service as “Superstar” for the Estonian company Tallink.
This model is a 1:325 scale replica of the ship, designed in a typical Creator style; this MOC is mostly made with classic bricks and plates, some wedge plates, modified bricks and tiles.
The most enjoyable features of this model are the openable bow doors and the tiltable stern drawbridges.
The Instructions come as a 228 pages PDF guide.
Pascal Lota features:
Parts: 1858 parts
Size in inches: 21,4 x 3,8 x 5,9
Size in centimeters: 54,4 x 9,6 x 14,9
Size in studs: 68 x 12 x 18,6
Weight: 1,59 kg / 56,14 oz
Style: Creator / Creator Expert
This model is not designed to float.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 1858 parts , the parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER SHIO MOCS FROM bru_bri_mocs