MOC-69561 MS Superstar
From The Designer – bru_bri_mocs
“The Superstar was an Estonian fast cruiseferry owned by Tallink, subsequently in service as “Pascal Lota” for the Italian company Corsica Ferries – Sardinia Ferries.
This model is a 1:325 scale replica of the ship and its design derives almost entirely from the Pascal Lota MOC; the main differences between that and this model are the bright green livery with the orange pattern and the blue color of the decks.
MS Superstar features:
Size in inches: 21,4 x 3,8 x 5,9
Size in centimeters: 54,4 x 9,6 x 14,9
Size in studs: 68 x 12 x 18,6
Weight: 1,6 kg / 56,3 oz
Style: Creator / Creator Expert
This model is not designed to float.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 1972 parts , the parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER SHIO MOCS FROM bru_bri_mocs