MOC-70050 MS Finlandia
From The Designer – bru_bri_mocs
“The Finlandia is a Finnish fast cruiseferry operated by Eckerö Line.
This ship is mostly a sister ship of the “Pascal Lota”, “Superstar” and “Moby Aki” ships except for a few differences such as the funnel, the livery and the bow “forecastle”.
This MOC is a 1:325 scale model of the ship, based on my precedent design for the “Pascal Lota” ship with some changes (livery, funnel, bow).
MS Finlandia features:
Size in inches: 20,8 x 3,8 x 6,2
Size in centimeters: 52,9 x 9,6 x 15,8
Size in studs: 66,2 x 12 x 19,8
Weight: 1,6 kg / 56,3 oz
Style: Creator / Creator Expert
This model is not designed to float.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 1890 parts , the parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER SHIO MOCS FROM bru_bri_mocs