MOC-71804 Andrea Doria
From The Designer – bru_bri_mocs
“The Andrea Doria was an Italian ocean liner known for its elegance and refinement, sadly sunk and lost in 1956 during one of the most famous shipwrecks in the maritime history, after the collision with the SS Stockholm. Thanks to the excellent design of the Andrea Doria, the ship stayed afloat for over 11 hours after the collision and this allowed a calm and safe evacuation of the luxury liner and avoided the loss of many humans lives.
I designed a 1:400 scale model of this beautiful ocean liner, with an improved hull design and a typical Creator style. This model has a lot of tiles, classic plates and bricks and some modified parts.
The Instructions come as a 218 pages PDF guide.
Andrea Doria features:
Size in inches: 22,1 x 5,2 x 6,7
Size in centimeters: 56,1 x 13,3 x 17
Size in studs: 70,1 x 16,6 x 21,2
Weight: 1,2 kg / 42,3 oz
Style: Creator / Creator Expert
This model is not designed to float.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 1819 parts , the parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER SHIO MOCS FROM bru_bri_mocs