MOC-72608 Cristoforo Colombo
“The Cristoforo Colombo was an Italian ocean liner built in the 1950s and sister ship of the more famous “Andrea Doria”.
This MOC is a 1:400 scale replica of the beautiful ship, it is nearly identical to the “Andrea Doria” model except that for the livery; in fact I made the Cristoforo Colombo with the 1966 restyleed hull, white painted and with the two green lines instead of the classic black hull.
The Instructions come as a 218 pages PDF guide.
Cristoforo Colombo features:
Size in inches: 22,1 x 5,2 x 6,7
Size in centimeters: 56,1 x 13,3 x 17
Size in studs: 70,1 x 16,6 x 21,2
Weight: 1,2 kg / 42,3 oz
Style: Creator / Creator Expert
This model is not designed to float.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 1823 parts , the parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER SHIO MOCS FROM bru_bri_mocs