MOC-73429 SS Rex
From The Designer – bru_bri_mocs
“The SS Rex was an Italian ocean liner owned and operated by the Italian Line from 1932 to 1940: she held the westbound Blue Riband between 1933 and 1935 (the only Italian passenger ship that conquered the accolade).
This is my second MOC of the Rex, the first one was a 1:250 scale model that I posted some months ago and of which you can find more info and the Stud.io file available at my MOCs page.
This time I made a smaller and advanced LEGO replica of the legendary ship, a 1:400 scale model in a Creator style, with a more detailed and pleasant design and the instructions available as a PDF guide.
SS Rex features:
Size in inches: 26,5 x 3,5 x 7,1
Size in centimeters: 67,3 x 8,8 x 18
Size in studs: 84,1 x 11 x 22,6
Weight: 1,54 kg / 54,43 oz
This model is not designed to float.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 2442 parts , the parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER SHIO MOCS FROM bru_bri_mocs