MOC-74176 Conte di Savoia
From The Designer – bru_bri_mocs
“Often described as the sister ship of the SS Rex, the Conte di Savoia was an Italian ocean liner operated by the Italian Line; although the ship was very similar to the Rex, she had some significant differences as the shape of the bow and the stern and also the design of the lido deck.
I designed this model starting from the project of the Rex, then modifying the hull and making a completely new superstructure; the two MOCs seem to be the same but the details are really different, the Conte di Savoia also has tilted funnels (with a pool between them!).
Conte di Savoia features:
Size in inches: 25,1 x 3,1 x 6,7
Size in centimeters: 63,8 x 8 x 17,1
Size in studs: 79,8 x 10 x 21,4
Weight: 1,5 kg / 53,1 oz
This model is not designed to float.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 2313 parts , the parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER SHIO MOCS FROM bru_bri_mocs