MOC-83786 Medieval Tavern
From The Designer- Gr33tje13
“This MOC of a Medieval Tavern combines two sets to create one alternate build. The Medieval Blacksmith (set 21325) and the Bonsai Tree (set 10281) are combined to create a large three floor Tavern with garden.
The building consist of three floors that can be taken off to access the interiors. The ground floor of the Tavern has a small pub with a bar. The first floor has a large bedroom with two beds, a small broom closet and some storage for the pub downstairs. The second floor has a small workshop with chimney (with light brick) and a small attic. The roof of the second floor can be opened to see inside. The garden next to the tavern is the perfect spot for travellers to relax. They can practice their archery or just relax in between the flower beds and trees.
There is plenty of things to discover, so I happily invite you to this Medieval Tavern!”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 2283 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.
PLEASE CHECK OUR OTHER MOCS FROM Gr33tje13 HERE