MOC-85025 Freightliner FLA Wrecker Truck RC
From The Designer- Mani91
“The booms can be raised and lowered manually by a cable with ratchet. Both booms can be swiveled 90 degrees to the side. The hooks are raised and lowered via remote control. Each hook can be controlled individually.
The truck is powered by two PF L-motors and the hooks are powered by two PF M-motors. Steering is done by a PF servo-motor.
Under the cabin, which can be folded forward, runs a 6-cylinder engine.
The doors can be opened and the cabin can be folded forward. A door in the roof gives easy access to the battery box.
The truck has front and rear independent suspension. Both rear axles are driven and equipped with a differential.”
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 2467 parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.