MOC-92753 USCSS NOSTROMO 9803
From The Designer- Mihe Stonee
A spaceship from the movie Alien (Ridley Scott 1979):
Alien is a 1979 science fiction horror film directed by Ridley Scott and written by Dan O’Bannon. Based on a story by O’Bannon and Ronald Shusett, it follows the crew of the commercial space tug Nostromo, who encounter the eponymous Alien, an aggressive and deadly extraterrestrial set loose on the ship.
The USCSS Nostromo, registration number 1809246(09), was a modified Lockmart CM-88B Bison M-Class starfreighter owned by the Weyland-Yutani Corporation and captained by Arthur Dallas, registered out of Panama. The Nostromo operated as a tug, connecting to and pulling loads like a tractor truck rather than carrying those loads on board like a traditional freighter. The ship was destroyed in 2122 when its reactor was set to self destruct by Ellen Ripley in an attempt to kill the lone Xenomorph that was loose aboard the vessel. The ship and its cargo were completely destroyed in the resulting explosion.
- Made of high quality, eco-friendly ABS plastic which is odorless and has no rough edges.
- 9213+ parts . The parts are compatible with other building block brands, being neither too tight nor too loose.
- Detailed PDF manual on USB drive.
- The parts in this MOC set are sorted manually and all care is taken.
- If there are any missing or damaged parts, please contact us for FREE replacement.